One level living at its finest! No HOA! Completely renovated home on the D.C. side of Warrenton located in a quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac. 1.7 acre lot backs to woods and stream - Lots of privacy. This home has new roof, gutters, windows, Hardie plank siding, front door, sliding doors, garage doors, large deck, and rebuilt chimney. Inside, experience a completely renovated kitchen, large island with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, new light fixtures, remodeled bathrooms, hardwood flooring, and trim. Close to shopping and restaurants. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Stucco, Hardi Plank
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Fauquier County Public Schools
C. HUNTER RITCHIE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Workshop, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Workshop
- Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, HardeePlank
- Deck, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Stream/Creek, Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)