Tenant Occupied. Tenant willing to stay until lease ends March 2022 or end lease early! Charming and Well-Located Colonial Townhome in Gainesville! Conveniently nestled near Downtown Haymarket on a cozy cul-de-sac, this 3BR/3.5BA, 1,740sqft end-unit home invites attention with a traditional exterior color scheme and neatly manicured landscaping. Explore the two-story interior to discover honey hued hardwood floors, soft natural light, an openly flowing traditional floorplan, and a welcoming living room with a gas fireplace. Designed to make meal prep easy and fast, the eat-in kitchen features ample wood cabinetry, gas range, dishwasher, solid surface countertops, side-by-side stainless-steel refrigerator, built-in microwave, pantry, crown moulding, and a breakfast area. Invite guests and grill outdoors on the massive deck overlooking the pond and fountain. Laugh and chat with friends, while appreciating the lovely views and the aroma of simmering steaks and burgers! Have sweet dreams in the primary bedroom, which has vaulted ceilings, a deep closet, and an attached en suite. Two large guest bedrooms accommodate overnight visitors with comfort and restful sleep. Other features: 2-reserved parking spaces, visitor parking, laundry area, NEW HVAC, outdoor shed, only 45-minutes from Downtown Washington D.C., close to shopping, I-66, dining, highways, Starbucks, grocery stores, parks, Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, and schools, and so much more! Call now to schedule your private and exclusive tour!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,740 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Fountain, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center, Day Care, Exercise Room, Party Room, Pool Mem Avail, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Satellite Tv, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price