Welcome to the beautiful award-winning adult community of Heritage Hunt. At least one occupant must be age 55+. First, note the beautiful landscaping professionally maintained as you approach the front door. As you enter the foyer the large, comfortable living room is on your left. The windows have beautiful Plantation Shutters. To your right from the foyer is a generous size dining room large enough for you dining room furniture. Proceed on to the right from the dining room into the kitchen with room for a table. The built-in microwave and the refrigerator were replaced in February and July of this year 2020. This large kitchen overlooks the family room. This family room lets out to a lovely screened porch. Back in the home and off the main hall is the owner's bedroom with a full bath with double sinks, tub, and separate shower. The toilet was just replaced this month and is a new high-rise. Back into the hall, you will come to the full hall bath. On further is the other room on this level having several uses from an office, exercise room, craft room, but cannot be counted as a bedroom since there is no window but there is a closet. Back to the hall and continuing right you come to the utility room with washer, dryer, and utility sink. Also the door to the 2 car garage. Up the stairs to the upper level where you will find a nice loft with a wall of built-in cabinets, and two huge closets. Next to the loft is the third bathroom. Across from the bath is the second bedroom. The possible third bedroom was left unfinished. This room when finished is an "L" shape 19' by 17', there would be a large walk-in closet in this room. This home can be your new home!
Single Family, Traditional, Villa, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,620 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recre
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price