Welcome to this beautiful all brick custom Renaissance Grand Monet model home situated on a just under an acre lot backing to open and wooded space. An amazing natural setting in a great Oakton location! The thoughtfully designed property offers almost 8000 square feet of living space, 4BR/4.5BA and a flowing floor plan that meets the needs of everyday living & entertaining. Crown moldings, pillars, curved staircases, tray ceilings and other architectural details create an added level of interest throughout. The entire main level features hardwood floors, a spacious entry foyer with curved staircase, an elegant living room leading to a light-filled sunroom with vaulted ceiling and private deck, a separate den/study, a very large formal dining room, a grand 2-story family/great room off of the kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows and wood-burning fireplace (with a rough in for gas), a spacious eat-in chef's kitchen with island, gas cooktop, granite and a Butler's Pantry connecting to the formal dining room, and a laundry room conveniently located off the kitchen & 3-car attached garage. You will truly appreciate the spacious 4 bedrooms/3 full baths on the upper level including the striking primary bedroom suite with tray ceilings, sitting area with gas FP, 2 walk-in closets and large bath with double vanities, soaking tub and walk-in shower. The finished lower level is a fantastic extra living space complete with a rec/game room with gas FP, full wet bar, an exercise room, home theater space (wired for media equipment), a storage room, and a "bonus" room and full bath which could be used as a guest/in-law suite. The whole house has upgraded category 6 wiring. The back decks are wonderful outdoor living/entertaining spots and allows you to enjoy the gorgeous expansive back yard, field and trees. Tremendous value and opportunity not to be missed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,919 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 3. Mantle, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price